Please look through the following further resources:
- A letter template for requesting entry to archives
- Useful vocabulary for working in archives
- Information on obtaining a Russian visa
- How to contact us
Or, go back to:
Other CEELBAS resources
- CEELBAS Language Repository - a free, open-access resource to support language training for research on Central and Eastern Europe and Russia.
- Reflections on Fieldwork In Eastern Europe and Russia - an online guide produced by former CEELBAS postdoctoral research fellows.
- Using the British Library's Slavonic and East European Collections - slides from the CEELBAS British Library Study Day, October 2014.
Following the April 2015 postgraduate/early-career conference 'Peripheral Histories?' (University of Manchester) researchers working on the history of the former Soviet Union are invited to join a new mailing list. To join, send an e-mail to: email@example.com.